A team led by SCI Professor Panos K. Chrysanthis and Visiting Lecturer Constantinos Costa received the Best Demo Award at the 22nd IEEE International Conference on Mobile Data Management (MDM 2021) for their work entitled "HealthDist: A Context, Location and Preference-Aware System for Safe Navigation."
The team consisted of:
- Brian Nixon (Ph.D. student, CS),
- Sayantani Bhattacharjee (Research intern, ADMT Lab, CS),
- Benjamin Graybill (BS/MS student, CS),
- Dr. Constantinos Costa (Visiting Lecturer, CS)
- Dr. Sudhir Pathak (Research Associate, LRDC)
- Dr. Walter Schneider (Professor, Psychology & Senior Scientist, LRDC), and
- Dr. Panos K. Chrysanthis (Professor, CS).
Please join us in congratulating the team on this exciting achievement!