Graduation FAQs

What are the deadlines and dates concerning graduation? 

You can find the deadlines and dates by accessing the University Registrar's Graduation Calendar here.

Who should I contact if I have questions about my application for graduation?

Undergraduates: Assigned Advisor

Graduates: Assigned Advisor or Department Administrator

I am accepting a job or applying for another program at another institution. I need proof of my degree. How can I get that?

If the time period is between the end of your last semester and six weeks later (Mid-June for April Graduation, Mid-October for Summer Graduation, and Mid February for December graduation), you will need a letter of degree verification from the Records Office. Email your request for this letter. If it is six weeks after the end of your last semester, you can contact the University Registrar’s Office for a copy of your official transcript as proof of your degree.

I gave a copy of my transcript directly to the SCI Records Office. I would like to have it returned to me. Who do I contact?

Email your request for your transcripts. (Please note that we do not guarantee that your transcripts, once submitted to SCI, will be returned.)