Professional Institute at SCI Launches to Address Cybersecurity Skills Gaps
The School of Computing and Information recently launched a Professional Institute designed to address critical skills gaps and help early and mid-career professionals advance in their careers. The first two programs the Professional Institute offers, a Graduate Certificate program in Cybersecurity, Policy and Law and a non-degreed Cybersecurity Professional Education program, focus on helping professionals gain skills to take on cybersecurity jobs and protect the nation’s technology infrastructure.
Professional Institute Headlines:
- Institute Launched to Address Cybersecurity Workforce Shortage – @Pitt
- Pitt’s School of Computing Launches New Cybersecurity Training for Tech Professionals – Next Pittsburgh
- There are More Unfilled Cybersecurity Jobs in the U.S. than People in Pittsburgh: New Skills could Close the Gap – Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
- Pitt Launches Professional Institute, Aims to Address Cybersecurity Workforce Shortage – Pittsburgh Business Times
- Pitt To Launch Flexible Cybersecurity Programs To Help Fill Talent Gap – WESA